It's the Holiday Classic, with a few new twists!
Join us for the Eighth Annual NJ MarCom Holiday Networking Event!
Monday, Dec. 10
6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
The Mansion at Fairleigh Dickinson University
Madison, New Jersey
- Meet new colleagues from top associations for Communications, PR, Marketing and Advertising professionals
- Silent Auction - all proceeds going to NJ Shore charities helping families rebuild - auction items include jewelry, custom tailoring, memorabilia and other great holiday gifts
- Great food - chicken teriyaki, penne a la vodka, mini quiche, vegetable crudite, dessert
- Cash bar - 1 free drink ticket with registration (Try the BOSStini!)
- Holiday tunes - put in your playlist request on our Facebook page: facebook.com/njmarcom
Pre-networking reception at 4 p.m. - Trends That Matter discussion SOLD OUT! (The discussion is sold out - there are still tickets left for the Networking)
The NJ MarCom Networking Event is a fun opportunity for communications, PR, marketing and advertising professionals to meet, exchange ideas, and learn from each other and participating professional associations. Since 2005, this premier networking event has been bringing together hundreds of professionals, and we're proud to continue the tradition!
Click here to learn more about our associations